Monday, March 19, 2012

Monster Mobile!

When my little man was just a little thing in my belly.. I knew his theme would be monsters! I could not find monster bedding or a mobile or any kind of decor anywhere! ( of course now I saw one at target.com but I like the colors I chose anyway!) Anyways, I chose this geo bright bedding set and my BFF got it for my monster for my baby shower!
I already had gotten a mobile from someone else which didn't really match! So I traced the pattern of the other mobile cover, used an extra matching crib sheet to the bedding set and made some cute lil monsters out of felt! What you need to make a quick and easy matching mobile!
-extra matching crib sheet
-some felt
-old mobile
-sewing machine
-scissors
-ribbon

Now I have a cute matching set and one happy lil monster!!

1 comment:

  1. I just came across this on pinterest and thought it was awesome, I have the same bedding for my baby boy who is 8 months old and also did the monster thing in his room! So fun! Love your mobile!

    www.decoratingwithlola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete